Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Coupon Binder Set-Up

I have had a few questions on what categories and sub-categories I have in my coupon binder. I thought I was going to just add it to the coupon binder entry, but decided it would be easier to just make it it's own post. This will be long, so just skip over this if you don't need it!

Condiments (already stated the sub-categories in the other post)

Canned/Dry
Canned Soup
Canned Veggies
Canned Beans
Canned/Jar Fruit
Rice
Pasta
Canned Meats
Boxed/Other

Snacks
Chips/Crackers/Popcorn
Cookies/Candy
Granola Bars/Fruit Snacks
Cake & Brownie Mixes

Drinks
Hot Beverages
Juices
Pop

Breakfast/Lunch/Baking
Cereal
Oatmeal/Hot Cereal
Pancake Mixes
Jams/Honey/Syrup
Peanut Butter
Oils/Non-Stick Spray
Sugar/Flour
Other

Fridge
Yogurt & Milk
Butter/Cream/Sour Cream
Cheese/Eggs
Meats
Dips/Veggies
Other

Frozen
Meats
Veggies & Fruit
Desserts
Other

Household (also broken down in other post below)

I hope this helps. If you have pets, you would probably want to add a category or sub-category for their coupons somewhere too. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Erika

No comments: