Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wendesday Shopping

Every Wednesday I transform from Mommy to Dental Hygienist. One of the great things about my job is that it is right across the street from a Safeway and Walgreens, and Albertsons is on my way home. I can get a lot of shopping done on my lunch break when I don't have to bring the kids with me!


Safeway
2 Foster Farms chickens $.79/lb.
2 Fresh Express spinach $1 ea.
1 trial sized Airborne $2.19

Used: 2 $.75 FE mfq by product
$2 Airborn mfq
-$1.50 SFWY doubles
-$.03 bag credit
= $6.43 (with the doubles, I got $.90 in overage & bag credit that went towards my chicken!)



Walgreens (Don't forget that the spend $25 & get $5 RR started today)
1 Loreal Pro-Age cream - $14.99 (this month's hidden FAR)
2 Bic Soleil razors - BOGO $6.99
1 Walgreens baby rash ointment - $2.99
1 Pure Silk shaving cream - $.99 w/ WAGS coupon

USED: $2 Loreal WAGS mfq
2 $3 Soleil mfq
$6 RR
= $12.96 on a gift card - received $5 RR & will get $14.99 rebate



Albertsons


8 GG steamers $10
1 gallon Organic Valley milk - reduced to $4
Stew meat - $4.19

Used: 8 $1 GG mfq
-$4 instantly for GM promo
-$2 SFWY double
= $4.19


Erika

1 comment:

Saving 4 My Family said...

Erika you did really great on your Shopping trip!! I'm jealous those stores are across the street from your work :-)

Do you know if the $5 RR from the Robi/Thermaflu deal will roll with the P&G Spend $25 get $5 RR back?

Christina