Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas

Christmas Eve is approaching, and I wanted to say "Merry Christmas" to our viewers & readers. Thank you for taking a interest in our love for coupons and saving money. It's so great to see others savings blogs and hear how much you have saved by using coupons.

I wanted to share my Sugar cookies with you too.
They look a little elementary, but they were fun to make.
Last, but not least I will be making these Cinnamon rolls (thanks to Sara's mom), on Christmas day for my family!


May this Christmas bring you joy and thankfulness.


John 3:16

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Christina

2 comments:

Rebecca Rose said...

Cute pictures! Those cinnamon rolls sure look delicious! The cookies don't look too elementary. :-) They're very cute!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Thanks Becca! The cinnamon rolls usually are a hit. But I did learn that Sugar cookies taste best with Almond Extract and Cream of Tarter. I only had Vanilla extract, but they were fun to make (for the first time).

Christina :-)