Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Free Norelco Razors at Walgreens!

**The $20/1 is not the correct mfr to be used with these items on sale at Walgreens this week**

The Norelco that is on sale is the T 780 $22.49 & the G380 Trimmer for $19.99 There may be other Norelco that are $19.99, but they are not the Arcitec as stated in the coupon.



Revised 12/17/08 @ 12:48 PM

**We are in the process of calling Walgreens to make sure which Norelco Razor is for $19.99, thank you for patience**

Thank you,
Saving 4 My Family (Girls)

Thanks to Frugal Living, there are Norelco Razors priced for $19.99 at Walgreens.


Use the $20/1 coupon from the 11/23 SS insert & get it Free!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Wow great deal! Maybe I can ''buy'' a coupon from you Chris:-) I somehow dont have any of those?? Ohwell...thanks for posting,awesome deal

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Heather!! you don't have to buy one from me. I have a ton if you want one.

Erika, I have one for you too, if you don't have one.

Christina

jodirae5480 said...

I have been following your blog for awhile and what a great offer!!! Do you have two coupons I could buy from you? Plus!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Just an FYI, I went to 2 different Walgreens today looking for the razor, and didn't find any priced at $19.99. If any of you are able to find it, please let us know!

Erika

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Jodirae5480! I'm at work right now. I will let u know if I have extra $20/1 mfr's that I can sale.

Erika, the girls at Frugal living got them at the 181st & Powell. Which location have u gone too?

Christina

Saving 4 My Family said...

I went to that one and the one on 112nd and Powell. Neither had the $20 razors.

Erika

Heather said...

Thanks for all the updates girls! Good info to take with us to Wags:-) Hopefully we can all get one
Heather

Clairew said...

Hey girls - does anyone have a coupon I can buy off them?

I can't find mine (I am *certain* I clipped it)!!!

Grrrrr....

Saving 4 My Family said...

**FYI**the $20/1 mfr is not the correct coupon to be used for this.

Thank you.