Thursday, December 4, 2008

Another Safeway Trip :)



I guess we both decided to do Safeway shopping today! Here's how I utilized my $10/$50 coupon.

6 boxes Cheez-Its - $4.79 BOGO - used 3 $1/2 mfc on Keebler crackers
5 Juicy Juices - part of the "buy 5, get $5 off" promo - used 5 $1 mfq and IP's
4 packs Ziplock containers $2.50 each - used 2 $1.50/2 mfq
2 Lysol hand sanitizers - $5.99 BOGO - used 2 $.75 peelies
2 trial sized Tides - used 2 $1 mfq that they reduced to sales price $.89 (no overage)
2 Select ice creams - 2/$5
1 gallon O Organic milk - $5.49 w/ $.75 off sticker on product
1 gallon Horizon organic milk - $6.29 w/ $.75 off sticker on product & used $1 mfq

-$10
-$2 doubles

Total OOP $27.64

Note: In the Safeway ad the Cheez-Its were listed under the heading "Keebler Crackers". The coupons beeped, but the cashier pushed them through. When I got home I realized why they beeped...Cheez-Its are Sunshine not Keeber. Knowing that now, I wouldn't recommend using those coupons on the crackers.
Erika

1 comment:

Saving 4 My Family said...

Nice job Erika! I was just about to look for the Keebler MQ's too.
I will probably go back & hit up the FRI-SUN deals & more FF Ground Turkey...LOL!

Christina