Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Albertsons General Mills Deal - Scenarios!

Albertsons is running a great sale this week on General Mills products - buy $10 & get $4 off instantly.

If you have any $1 Green Giant Valley Fresh Steamer coupons left, this would be the time to use them (or order coupons)! Luckly, I do have 10 GG coupons left from the last time they had them on sale for $1.

Also, you should be able to use with the Fred Meyer $4 off 4 GM items to get items for $.50 each without mfg coupons!!

4/$10
- $4 instant savings
- $4 Fred Meyer coupon
= 4/$2
Products Included: Betty Crocker fruit snacks, Curves bars, Fiber One bars, General Mills cereal (Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cheerios, Reeses Puffs, Kix), and Nature Valley granola bars
Here are a couple deal scenarios:
2 GG Valley Fresh Steamers $2.50
1 Progresso broth $2.50
2 Yoplait kids 6pk yogurt (use $1.50 IP here)

USE: 2 $1 GG mfq
1 Progresso mfq
2 $1.50 Yoplait IP here
-$4 instantly
-$2 Safeway double
= -$2.00!!

4 NV granola bars $10
USE: Fred Meyer $4 off GM items coupon
-$4 instantly
=$2.00

4 Progresso Broths $10
USE: 4 $1 mfq
-$4 instantly
-$2 Safeway double
= FREE!

6 Pillsbury Grands Biscuits $10
Use: 6 $1 IP here (there are also $.30/2 mfq if you aren't able to print enough coupons)
-$4 instantly
-$2 Safeway doubles
= -$2.00!!

8 GG Valley Fresh Steamers $10
USE: 8 $1 mfq
-$4 instantly
-$2 Safeway double
= -$4!!!

I will be using the overage to buy Wild Harvest organic milk and take advantage of another deal that they have this week - buy $10 in Wild Harvest products and get an Albies reusable bag for free.

Wow, with all these great deals, I may be in there a lot over the next week!
Erika

6 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks for the updates on Albertson's. I have 15 of the GG Steamer coupons to use up.

Megan said...

Can I ask a question? They have a deal going on for Chex (GM cereal) also - will buying chex count toward the $10 purchase for GM products?

Frugal Living Online said...

Your coupon links aren't working. Is it just me?

Angela

Saving 4 My Family said...

Sorry about the links not working. I fixed them on a post above. Not sure what happened with that!

Megan, I searched Albertsons online and didn't get a list of participating cerials, but I would guess that the Chex is not a part of the deal. Reason being that it is not the same price as the other GM cerial pictured. Let me know if you find out that it is included!

Erika

Megan said...

I don't think it was included, but buying the three boxes still gave me 4 free 2-liters of coke. Thanks for your help!

Anna said...

I just braved the roads for the Progresso soup deal! But the cashier told me I could not use Safeway doubles. Still, it was $2 for 4 boxes, thanks for sharing this bargain!