Sunday, November 2, 2008

Quick Safeway Trip - 11/2/08



I had a quick Safeway run today to get a few things for lunch, and to take advantage of a couple sale items. Here's the breakdown:


2 4lb. bags Manor House frozen chicken breasts $1.69/lb.
3 Foster Farms chickens $.79/lb.
1 cabbage $.79/lb. (not on sale)
2 large carrots $.99/lb. (not on sale)

-$2.78 10% discount coupon in Sunday's paper
-$12 (3 $4 catalina coupons from last month's Glade deal)

Total = $13.05 on a gift card


I got the gift card by transfering a prescription to the Safeway pharmacy last week. There was a $30 gift card coupon in last Tuesday's Food Day for any new or transferred prescription.


Erika

1 comment:

Saving 4 My Family said...

W2G on your SFWY Trip! You scored on the Chicken. I should have done that. Gald were posting together so I can keep up with your deals. I went to get the FF Whole Chx at Albies thinking they were BOGO but they weren't. They were $1.29lb but $.79 lb is better. I decided not to get them.
Great job!!