Saturday, November 8, 2008

New Safeway $10/$50 Coupon

Safeway has released yet another $10/$50 coupon. Look for it in the Sunday Oregonian paper. It is good Sunday 11/9 - Tuesday 11/11. I think I will pass on this one this time, but there are some good deals to be had!

Another Safeway deal:
Quaker Instant Oatmeal $1.57 Sunday only. The Simple Harvest and High Fiber varieties are included in this sale. Combine the $1 coupons out there with the double up and you get a box of oatmeal for $.07.

Erika

1 comment:

Saving 4 My Family said...

I found the coupon in the Metro Section of the Oregonian. Thanks for the heads up! Not sure if I will use it since I was way under budget this week, which is such a great feeling.
There are 2-$1 MQ for the Quaker Simple Harvest Hot cereal in the this Sunday paper, so that will go great with the SFWY Deal today/tomorrow.

Erika-did u see the FM $5.99 Tide MQ? I know that's the brand u use & there are $1 & $1.50 MQ's out there!