Saturday, November 8, 2008

How I Organize My Coupons

My Coupon Method of Madness

When I first started clipping coupons I would put them in a Big Binder with Photo page inserts. Now that I have a huge stockpile of coupons I've decided to change my method of organizing.


1. Use 2 Photo Albums. 1 for Beauty, Cleaning, and Misc. and 2 for Food.

2. For coupons I don't want to cut I put in the Manila folders and date them with Sunday's insert date.


Here a couple of tips for you Newbies! Kristi I am really proud of your shopping success with coupons. I am so glad you posted pic's and your savings, W2G!!



Grocery Tip Savings!!


1. Buy the Sunday paper, at least 2-3 and get other coupon inserts from friends and family and co-workers. The nurses at work bring me theirs and it's a huge savings for me.

2. Watch store ad's and use store coupons with MQ's. And if your store doubles or takes Competitor coupons like Albertson's then you will save even more.

3. Grocery stores follow a 12 week cycle. So stockpile when items are on sale. Also, sales follow coupon releases by four weeks, thanks to "The Simple Dollar."

4. Write a grocery list and stick to it! Also, using the Envelope method really helps too!

5. Join "The Grocery Game" for the first 4 weeks for $1 to get rock bottom prices of sale items at your "4" local grocery stores by getting a list every Sunday-Monday. I did this and after my 4th week I paid $10 every 8 weeks, so $1.25 a week to get 1 grocery store. It was so worth it when I first starting using coupons.

Christina

2 comments:

Rebecca Rose said...

That's very interesting, Christina! I haven't seen coupons organized that way and it's very fun to see all the different ways people organize. I've actually been trying to decide if I wanted to post an entry on how I organize my coupons so I think I will sometime in the next couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing!

Saving 4 My Family said...

Hi Becca, I'm always intrigued how others organize their coupons. I wish I could get the Couponizer but I'm too cheap to spend that much $$ LOL! Yeah, that will be cool to see ur post on your coupons.
Thanks,Christina